MEET Scarlet California
the NAMESAKE of our foundation
When Scarlet was a baby she was rushed to the emergency room and admitted to the NICU with a severe vaccine reaction.
She spent her first Halloween fighting for her life and survived surgical necrotizing enterocolitis, an ostomy and exploratory surgery, an ileostomy reversal and several emergency room visits. She now battles every day against the leftover effects of heavy metal poisoning caused by too many shots, too soon. She is still under the care of several specialists and has been left with severe bowel dysfunction and emotional dysregulation.
Despite these obstacles, and with lots of work, she is now thriving and educating people on the dangers of over-aggressive vaccination.